In this key process we help you find the right alternative and management with the banking sector, venture capital funds, business angels, crowdlending…
Invernet is made of professionals having a deep knowledge in the following areas:
- Asset management: Invernet, at a single level, supports in technical project analysis, operating expenses (OPEX) optimization, refinancing, recapitalization strategies with special focus in turn-key management of operating assests (covering from technical, tax, legal, financial to general reporting functions). At an aggretate level (pool of assets, infraestructure fund), Invernet advises on the design and implementation of investment strategies, monitoring positions, reporting and portfolio optimization.
- Debt Structuring and Restructuring: Our professionals have raised non-recourse debt at project level in Spain, Italy, LATAM and most recently in Japan, whether through a bank syndicate (including multilateral and bilateral financial entities), A/B loans structures, guaranteed debt packages or capital markets. Invernet professionals have already assessed in the restructuring process of different Companies in Spain and are currently involved in several restructuring processes.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Invernet provides sell-side and buy-side advisory services in acquisition and divestment undertakings including company valuation, acquisiton financing or marketing towards potential buyers.
- Financial Modeling: Invernet has developed comprehensive financial modelling capabilites, and has the capacity to develop financial models for projects in a variety of sectors with special focus in the Enenrgy & Telecom sector, carrying the modeling activities up to financial close, in coordination with third parties involved, including banks/arrangers, rating agencies and external auditors.
- Support to documentary, legal and contractual aspects: We work in close cooperation with the law firms retained by sponsors and helps review and finalize the project and financing agreements under a financing or refinancing context. Invernet often takes the lead role regarding the actual drafting of key sections of contracts or financing documents affecting bankability.
Do you want more information? Contact us!